Spray painting is a much faster technique than conventional painting. Faster drying times, finer finishes and a reduction in labour costs makes spray painting an ideal, affordable solution for many people.
Our Spray Painting Systems
Here at Painters In Perth, we have plenty of experience working with a range of different spray painting systems, including:
Spray Painting is ideal for:
- Ceilings (gyprock & plaster glass)
- Doors frames
- Fences (both Hardie fence panels & picket/panel style)
- Gates (wood & metal)
- Roof coating (tiles & tin)
- Corrugated steel (sheds & building)
- Sheet metal (eg: cladding & air-conditioning ducting)
- Structural steel
Advantages of Airless Spray Painting
Airless spray painting is the most common method of paint application in the residential and commercial sectors.
Our airless spray units are connected to a high-pressure piston-like pump, using pressure to atomise the coating. Different tip sizes are used to achieve the desired atomisation and spray pattern size. The airless spray painting system is used by our team to paint large surface areas, such as heavy-duty industrial, chemical and marine coatings as well as linings.
The advantages of airless spraying methods include:
- Superior penetration for pits & crevices
- A uniform coating
- Thicker application, reducing the number of coats required
- A more affordable painting alternative
Our team demonstrates a strong safety and operational procedure when working with this system.
Contact Painters In Perth today for all your spray painting needs. We service the Perth metro area and surrounds.